Our worship is Eucharistically centered, using Rite I at the 8:00 AM service and Rite II at the 10:30 AM service. We are basically a traditional church but open to innovation. We are welcoming, inclusive parish who embrace a whole range of faith and liturgical backgrounds. In the past we have offered evening prayer, evensong, beach Eucharist, foot washing on Maundy Thursday and other occasional services of the church. We have a long-standing tradition of a 3-hour ecumenical service on Good Friday.
8:00 am Holy Eucharist Rite I (traditional language, no music)
10:00 am Holy Eucharist Rite II (contemporary language, organ and choir)
9:30 am -10:15 am Sunday School for children (classrooms in the parish hall)
9:30 am -10:15 am (in the parish hall)
Wednesday Healing & Wellness Service:
10:00 am Quiet meditation, group prayer, laying on of hands followed by Holy Eucharist
All Souls Procession:
12:30 pm Every year on All Saints Sunday immediately following the 10:30 am service, there is a procession in remembrance of the deceased through the cemetery. The names of the deceased are read as a bell tolls for each individual. Family members who have loved ones buried at the cemetery use this time to visit grave sites.
Blessing of the Animals:
Special Services and Holy Days:
Holy Week and Easter:
- Palm Sunday 8:00 & 10:30 am
- Maundy Thursday 8:00 pm: Commemoration of the Last Supper , with footwashing.
- Good Friday 12:00 – 3:00 pm: An ecumenical service where various Christian denominations gather to hear meditations on the seven last words of our Lord Jesus Christ spoken from the cross .There will be the Stations of the Cross.
- EASTER VIGIL: 7Pm: The Great Vigil, when observed, is the first service of Easter Day. It is celebrated at a convenient time between sunset on Holy Saturday and sunrise on Easter Morning.
- Easter Sunday 9:00 & 11:00am The glorious celebration of the resurrection and newness of life.
Christmas & New Year’s Eve
- Christmas Eve 5:00 pm. Family Service
- Christmas Eve 10:00 pm (Carols & Eucharist)
- Christmas Day 10:00 am (Holy Eucharist)
- New Year’s Eve 10:30 pm.